November 17, 2014

Lately.......




.......I've been having fun playing around with the puff stitch pattern. Actually, I am loving it!
I've already completed one pillow in  a cream color and now I am working on my second one in white. 
I wonder what one would look like in bright colors....humm, just might have to see won't we!

I also would like to add that I have a little secret plan for this stitch on another project which might be a big one. 
I hope you stay tune to find out what it will be!


Here is a link to the PUFF STITCH PATTERN  if you would like to try your hand with this stitch. I promise you will love it!
xx 
Shari



















12 comments:

  1. It is beautiful,very nice pattern!!
    Greetings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillow looks lovely Shari but I have to say that the puff stitch is not one of my favourite stitches to do, after making this http://lindacraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/how-many-bobbles.html I swore I would never do it again or maybe just a few here and there haha have fun with yours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Linda....I'm so sorry you don't like this stitch but I'm going to keep on ..... giggle!
      xx Shari

      Delete
  3. Hi there Shari that is a beautiful pillow. I have done a few things with these stitch. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pillow. The puff stitch never goes out of style does it? It looks so nice in the nutral colors,
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Shari! I have not tried this stitch yet, but your beautiful work encourages me to want to. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grat job Shari! Beautiful pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look lovely such a pretty stitch
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete