December 23, 2014

All is Calm
















Well it's the day before Christmas Eve and all is quiet and calm. We have been spending our day all cozy inside our home from the bitter cold.. Lazy. Still. Quiet. I just love the last few days before Christmas. It's the time I spend wrapping up last minute gifts and baking goodies, cookies, and pies.....you know, all the good stuff!   Also........all of my knitting and crochet projects have been completed all except one which is half way finished. That is even surprising to myself. I am usually running around crazy the day of, gift wrapping and such even as we speed down the road over the hills to grandma's house but not this year. I can say....I am finished. 

I can't wait until the day, when all the streets are quiet and the hustle and bustle of shoppers have subsided. Families gather together in one place spreading laughter and joy gleaming with Christmas cheer.
From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all peace, and good health during this wonderful Holiday. I wish you all happiness and lots of love, Thank you for all the wonderful, heartfelt  kindnesses you have shown to me over the past year. May all the love and joy come to you and yours.

 Merry Christmas! with much love...."The Allen Family"
 Shari, Billy, Lauren, & Garrett

9 comments:

  1. Merry Chirstmas. I hope you all enjoyed the day. The crocheted snowflakes on you're tree are so pretty
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy Christmas Shari ...have a fabulous time with your family

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Shari I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry, merry Christmas to you Shari.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The days before Christmas are a favorite of mine as well. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Years to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow I missed this post, but enjoyed it now! Belatedly, Merry Christmas to you and yours, Shari xx

    ReplyDelete