May 6, 2015

Ohhhh, my......

 
 
 
 
.....look at all that sunshine.
 
It's just beaming through the windows today.
 
Can you just feel the warmth?
 
ooooohhh, so nice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As a matter of fact, it's been this way all week.
 
 
simply  G E O R G E O U S.
 
 







It has so inspired me to start up a new project even though
 
I have two in the works already.
 
 
You know how it works......
 
 
you start something- it's going nicely-
 
then......
 
a thought will pop into your head.
 
 
A idea.
 
 
One that must be started without
 
hesitation
 







 
 
and so it begins
 
 
yet again!
 





 
I leave you with a few more pics
 
for you to gaze upon.

I've been such a shutterbug lately.
 
Hope you love them.
 
 
I do.
 






10 comments:

  1. Sunshine, new projects and some progress on projects already started sounds like a winning combination, Shari. I enjoyed seeing your pretty photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SWEET GRACIE! I'VE BEEN SURROUNDED BY LOVELY YARN LATELY I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF.
      XX SHARI

      Delete
  2. Pure bliss, you are Welcome to share at my blog link up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU MONICA, I WILL DO THE FIRST CHANCE I GET TODAY!
      XX

      Delete
  3. Yep I know that feeling only too well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT'S GOOD TO KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO GOES THROUGH THIS MADDNESS :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely pictures as always, especially the hexagon'

    Jenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete